The Big Ben 70mm Log Cabin measures 18' x 13' (5.50m x 4m) and has a side covered porch measuring 12'.6"(3.8m). The Big Ben is constructed using 70mm interlocking wall logs and double glazed. Feature above the double doors is a clock tower that can be added or left off as required. Overall the building is 30'.6" x 13'
Manufactured using 70mm interlocking logs, the Log Cabin combines a classic English feel with a touch of Scandinavia. Offering a spacious interior and six opening windows, two sets of double doors. Another additional window set is featured in the canopy wall, the canopy can be installed either side of the cabin to fit your needs.
This log cabin lends itself to a number of possible uses; additional living space, a playroom, backyard gym, backyard office and with the benefit of a covered area for outdoor dining. The cabin would be an amazing addition for use as a pool house or Cottage Bunkie.
Built using only first rate Spruce, all timber is specially selected to conform to Dutch standards. These standards do not allow different timbers to be mixed or finger jointing, the process whereby short lengths are used to create the full building length, and contributes to the longevity of a backyard building.
All Tuindeco log cabins are supplied untreated and will require treatment as soon as they have been installed. Tuindeco offers a great range treatment options including paints, stains and impregnation fluid. Contact us if you are interested in having your building immersed.
Features as standard:
- 70mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double glazed
- Two Double PVC door sets
- Six PVC windows - plus PVC window set in canopy wall.
- Quality door and window fittings
- Real tempered glass
- Roofing felt or FREE shingles
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Storm kit
- Air Vent (4)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.30m x 4.0m
- Building Footprint: 9.10m x 3.80m
- Internal Dimensions: 5.16m x 3.66m
- Canopy: 3.80m
- Ridge Height: 3.51m
- Eaves Height: 2.23m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.95m
- Overhang: 0.20m
Ben Log Cabin Optional Extras:
Note that quantities are approximate
- Colored Felt Roof Shingles
- Shingle Glue (6)
- Profiled foundation beams in pressure impregnated timber, hardwood or composite (9)
- 18mm Wooden Floor (10 packs)
- 26mm Heavy Duty Wooden Floor (13 packs)
- Guttering 100mm
|Type of door
|Type of roof