Our outdoor patio furniture range grows yearly and encompasses everything you could need. From a simple garden bench, or maybe a sun lounger for those hot summer months. We also have outdoor furniture sets, tables, sofa's, chairs in loads of styles, combinations and variations.
All our outdoor/patio furniture are in pressure treated or hardwood timber or teak to give you years and years of enjoyment. With styles added every year to keep up with the current trends in patio Furniture.
Also included is the very popular and modern synthetic rattan ranges, we are please to offer a large and comprehensive range in this style, sofa's, garden lounge sets, dining sets, loveseats and lots more, so many combinations are possible, our sets really do inspire.
Please note: The majority of the products offered for sale are flat-packed for ease of handling and delivery. Take this into consideration when ordering large/heavy products.
Wicker Garden Furniture Wicker furniture has become extremely popular over the last few years and this is mainly due to the fact that it is maintenance free and can be left outdoors without worry,
All our wicker furniture contain a very tough powder coated aluminum frame. Our framing is thicker than usual and includes fully welded connections. The frames are are braided with synthetic wicker / polydatin entirely by hand.
In addition to the superior quality of the outdoor wicker / rattan furniture itself the cushion covers are thicker than normal, we only offer the very best quality.
• Our teak furniture and flower boxes are produced from certified plantation teak
• Teak contains natural oils that increase its durability. Teak will turn grey under the effects of the weather. This natural process creates a grey patina. You can slow the ageing process by applying teak oil.
• All teak products are assembled with stainless steel hardware.
• Our hardwood furniture is produced from Indonesian Mahogany (certified plantation wood).
• Hardwood furniture is provided with a layer of teak oil as standard. This treatment is only the first layer of protection; you should treat it with teak oil again immediately after installation.
• Both teak and hardwood furniture are supplied with a FLEGT certificate guaranteeing sustainable and legal forest management.
• In Indonesia, each product is test-assembled before packaging, so we know for sure that the article fits together properly.
• The assembled article is photographed with a unique production number, which can be found on a sticker on the product and the cardboard packaging.